ERM’s Vision – to equip and restore the lives of Africa’s orphans, widows and the most vulnerable.
ERM’s Mission – to serve orphans, widows and vulnerable people in the communities of Rwanda and the Great Lakes Region by offering opportunity and hope through vocational training and projects that empower self-sustainability.
Our Core Values
- We value the power of the Gospel to transform society.
- We value equipping church leaders for effective ministry.
- We value healthy Christian family relationships as the best foundation for developing a stable society.
- We value acts of mercy that build bridges of Christian love, reaching victims of genocide.
- We value transformational change in the lives of individuals and communities: materially, socially, culturally, and spiritually.