Thank you for your interest in partnering with ERM Ministries. Below are a few ways that we have found to be beneficial in partnering with ERM:
- Go. Join ERM on a short term trip to Rwanda and experience first hand the ministry that is occurring.
- Invite for Speaking Engagements. Founder & President Pastor Emmanuel Sitaki Kayinamura can preach God’s Word and has a powerful testimony of reconciliation to share with your congregation or group.
- Present ERM to the mission board at your church. Most churches dedicate a percentage of their overall budget to support missions and evangelism. Since the work of ERM includes both evangelism and mission work to people with great needs, we easily fulfill both requirements. We would appreciate your assistance in presenting ERM to your missions board or committee. With the help of several churches supporting the work of ERM, we could make an even greater impact.
- Talk with your VBS director about ERM being the recipient of their VBS offering.
- Ask your adult Bible study group if they would be willing to collectively support the work of ERM for a year. A small group of six people could easily give $60 per month ($10 per person). This would be a great blessing to the people ERM ministers to daily.
- Host a Dinner. Schedule a dinner with Emmanuel and his wife, Francoise. Invite other couples to join you and let the Sitaki’s introduce the vision, work and impact of ERM to Rwanda and the Great Lakes Region of Africa. If you are interested in hosting a dinner, please Contact Us.